9.02.2010

journeying again

yesterday i deleted and uploaded a bunch of photos 
today i did a fire ceremony and burnt many things 
yesterday i strained many plant oils and vinegars into smaller jars 
today i consolidated many salves and balms into smaller jars
gifts and such 
plant days 
reminiscing days of giving thanks and saying farewell
i will see you in Dreamspace but not in present time again, soon 
sadness, joy, and celebration
and a lot of work!
so much time spent indoors 
organizing and divvying 
i wonder 
what new plants wait at my door 
as i step from this space into another world
yet unknown 
i wonder 
what new friends wait to receive me 
as i step 
with so much emptiness 
into a seeming black hole whole of 
unknowing? 
i wonder 
what new gifts are waiting
i wonder 
what unknown blessings
already on the way 
await
and smile at me as i pack 
and gather up my pack and my wits 
gathering all of myself 
as i journey forth
again
again 
again
?