10.03.2020

🍁 Jiling's October news

 image


Happy Moon Festival,


I hope that you are breathing easily through our wildfires. May the cooling breezes of the changing seasons blow ease and sweetness into your life. Drink nourishing broths, plant autumn perennials, and rest.


The Moon Festival is a traditional Chinese harvest celebration. I remember playing music under the full moon in Taiwan's Yangmingshan mountains with dear friends, sipping tea, eating moon cake, and sharing stories.


How do you celebrate seasonal transitions, and the fattening moon?


October News Overview

🍁 Autumn Transitions YOGA event

🍁 MEMBERSHIP Site

🍁 Fresh CLINIC page

🍁 Herbal BLOG + PODCAST


Yoga

🍁 Join our Autumn Transitions Wellness Fair this Sunday, October 4! Nourish resilience with affordable yoga & more from 8 AM to noon, at The Pharm.


I'M DOWN, DAWG


Membership Site

🍁 While developing online classes for UCSB, I realized:

I can share this with everyone.


If we ever leave Ventura, then I'd love to continue sharing holistic health resources with you, to keep you thriving & healthy. All those health tips I keep reminding you about every treatment? Get it here.


I'm considering creating a membership site, with Chinese medicine, herbal, yoga, and other holistic wellness tools. Something like:

  • 4 pieces of members- only content delivered to you each month (once/ week)
  • 1 monthly live chat/ Q+A
  • private community room
  • access to archived past content

The content may include:

  • Acupressure articles/ videos
  • Herbal articles/ videos
  • Yoga videos/ illustrated pose guide
  • Seasonal articles/ videos
  • Chinese medicine practical + philosophical gems


Want to join me?

Hit reply! I'll follow up with details once I move forward with this project.


Acupuncture

🍁 Visit our revamped Clinic page!

  • Updated Services & Fees
  • Discounted treatment packages
  • New 30- minute yoga private session add-on for your treatment


CLINIC


Herbs

🍁 Learn about Sages' edible/ medicinal benefits (Salvia spp.)


PODCAST



🍁 Check my blog for regular updates... like an upcoming TCM autumn formula post, on the Mountain Rose Herbs blog!


BLOG


Enjoy Autumn,

Jiling


Jiling Lin, L.Ac.

Jiling Lin, L.Ac. 林基玲

acupuncture . herbs . yoga

​JilingLin.com | 575.342.1050

Instagram| Facebook


Want to get this in your inbox?

JOIN OUR MONTHLY NEWSLETTER: