2.04.2020

Way of Tea: February Puerh notes

image

Here's a few notes from last night's Way of Tea event: 

Tea/ 茶

Dao De Jing/ 道德經
Here's the reflection questions that I posed from passage 9: 
  • What's a tangible example of when you should have stepped back? How do you "step back"?
  • How do you balance work, play, time, boundaries, and other elements with integrity? 
  • Click here
    for a list of free online "Dao De Jing" resources

Stay Healthy
  • Come see me in my clinic (Ventura and Oxnard locations) for personalized one-on-one acupuncture, herbs, and yoga consultations/ treatments! Find more classes/ clinic schedule on
     my website
  • Follow me on 
    Instagram and Facebook for beautiful photos + yummy Chinese medicine morsels. 

Upcoming events

Jiling Lin, L.Ac.

Jiling Lin, L.Ac. 林基玲