12.12.2019

Winter Solstice newsletter

I just sent my Winter Solstice newsletter! Check it out below.
If you want to receive future mailings, then please sign up here:







image

Hello, 

Happy Winter Solstice next Saturday! Please give yourself or someone you love the gift of acupuncture and Chinese medicine to conclude 2019 gracefully, and begin 2020 with clarity and strength.

image

Community Acupuncture
At only $25 per treatment ($40 for two), community acupuncture is perfect for new patients!

  • Relaxing Solstice Acupuncture next Friday, December 20. Register here
  • Acupuncture Happy Hour the last Friday of each month. More info here

Acupuncture
Acupuncture can not only help manage pain, stress, menstrual cramps, and other conditions, but can also support long-term thriving wellness.

  • Visit me in downtown Ventura for acupuncture, cupping, and a comprehensive herbal/ yoga consultation. Catch my new patient special of $100 for your first two treatments! Book now
  • Visit me in Oxnard for acupuncture and cupping, with pretty epic senior/ student discounts. We accept most insurance plans! Book here

Yoga
I now only teach yoga regularly at two locations. Please join me:


Happy holidays! I hope you enjoy nourishing rest, and sweet family time.

See you in the new year,
Jiling
Jiling Lin, L.Ac.
Jiling Lin, L.Ac. 林基玲
acupuncture . herbs . yoga
www.JilingLin.com

(please note, my new website is in progress, like a baby deer walking through deep snow: with careful grace.)