8.22.2010

love and thanks

thank you 
i love you so much 
i am so grateful for all you bring into this world and my life! 
thank you for shining your light so brightly

i can't upload fresh photos until i return to connecticut... so here's some more photos from my elder Bill that pretty aptly sum up what others have been doing for me... prayers and candles. 
i love you so much 
i am so very grateful 
and i am writing to let you know that 
i have returned from the Mountain 
i am safe and well 
and my bowl is now full yet empty 
and there is much to say 
but also not much at all 
sometime soon, i will do a Giveaway Ceremony and tell my story then, in connecticut 
for those of you not in connecticut 
we can connect in other ways
call me, tap in via the winds and earth
and we will rub our hearts and bellies, smile, and sigh
with contented connected united knowing
for all that remains unsaid,
is already said